1.What is the purpose of this notice?
This page describes how to manage the website of AZIENDA VINICOLA PALLADINO srl, with registered office in Piazza Cappellano 9 - 12050 Serralunga d'Alba (CN).- Italy, (hereinafter referred to as "Palladino srl") in reference to cookies that are installed on the users' terminals.
2.Using technology to acquire information stored in the terminal equipment of the Users ("Cookies Notice").
- A. What are cookies?
- B. Technical Cookies
We may send "Palladino srl" cookies to your device through our site.Cookies that are sent are defined as Technical cookies.Technical Cookies are cookies that belong to the site that created them. The use of such cookies permits us to make the Website australian online gambling function in an efficient way.
- C. Session Cookies
Our site can send session cookies.Session cookies are cookies that typically last until you close your internet browser.When you finish your browser session, the cookies expire.
- D. Cookies and Other Technologies on the Site of "Palladino srl"
Our Site may send cookies and similar technologies in different ways and for different purposes.Typically, these purposes include:
- • To simplify your use of our Site and our services;
- • To monitor, analyse and improve the functioning and efficiency of our Site and our Services;
E.1 How to disable third-party cookies?
Under Article. 154 paragraph 1 lett.C) of the Privacy Code we have provided below links to websites containing information taken from third parties:
E.2 How to disable cookies on common internet browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies.Cookies stored on the hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, using the following links:
- cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
- security cookies focused on users, used to detect abuses of authentication, for a limited persistent duration;
- session cookies for media players, such as cookies for "flash" readers, for the duration of a session;
- session cookies for load balancing, for the duration of a session;
- persistent cookies for customising the user interface, for the duration of a session (or a little longer);
- cookies for content-sharing through social plugins of third parties, members of a social network who have logged on.
3.Changes to this Cookies notice
"Palladino srl" reserves the right to make changes to the Site, to this Cookies notice published anywhere on the Site at any time.Upon consultation, the user must always refer as the applicable version to the published text.
The changes will be effective once they are published on the Website.The continued use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered as an acceptance of those changes.
All users can check at any time, by connecting to the Site, the latest version of the Cookies Notice as updated from time to time by "Palladino srl".